Welcome to the Dengiz Research Group
We are a new lab at METU engaged in research at the interface of organic synthesis, computational chemistry, and materials science. DRG members carry out both fundamental and applied research. They also experience a diverse range of topics including method development, computational chemistry, polymer synthesis, mechanistic analysis, and materials characterization.
- Kubra and Ipek’s work published in Tetrahedron Letters – 28/06/2019
- DRG joins a new collaborative project with Dr. Ozgur Yilmaz from Mersin University “1002-Short Term R&D Funding Program” from TUBITAK (Duration: 12 months) – 14/05/2019
- DRG receives “H2020-MSCA-IF-2018 Above-Threshold Award” from TUBITAK – 15/04/2019
- DRG receives “3501-Career Development Program Grant” from TUBITAK (Duration: 30 months) – 13/03/2019
- DRG receives “2232 – Career Reintegration Grant” from TUBITAK (Duration: 24 months) – 31/01/2019